The warm ocean waters of Kauai are perfect for a boogie boarding family adventure! See why Kealia Beach is the place to go for Kauai Summer boogie boarding.
The warm ocean waters of Kauai are perfect for a boogie boarding family adventure! But you have to know where to go to have the most fun and stay safe. While some beaches are fantastic for surfing and boogie boarding, others are perfect for wading and snorkelling.
The tricky part is the beaches change with the season and what could be a great water activity during one season, could change for another.
If you are looking for a fantastic Summer boogie boarding beach on the Island of Kauai then head to the East side of the Island to Kealia Beach!
Tips for Kealia Beach during the Summer:
• Long Stretch Of Beautiful White Sand: Perfect for wave jumping, playing in the sand and boogie boarding on the far North end. The ocean floor is all sand and perfect for the feet or tumbling in the waves.
• Safety Tip: Careful of the strong currents directly in front of the lifeguard hut. If you are an experienced surfer or boogie boarder then you’ll have a lot of fun… if not, then stick to the far North end of the beach. Swimming is different than boogie boarding when it comes to how fast you can get caught up in a current or rip tide. We discovered that fast! Check with the lifeguards before diving into this section.
• Lifeguard: YES! Always a good idea.
• Facilities: Restrooms, free parking near the beach, outdoor showers and picnic tables
• Location: East Side – Kealia – Kapaʻa
• How To Get To Kealia Beach on the Island of Kauai:
Surfing Lessons with Kauai Surfing Adventures!
With Hawaiian Surfing Adventures, they helped me fulfill a dream of surfing with my family! Check out my story and maybe it can be yours too!